Here, we are actualizing a Python program that will be utilized to figure the Net measure of a ledger dependent on the exchanges.
Given a couple of exchanges (store, withdrawal), and we need to figure the Net Amount of that financial balance dependent on these exchanges in Python.
Input: Enter transactions: D 10000 Want to continue (Y for yes): Y Enter transaction: W 5000 Want to continue (Y for yes): Y Enter transaction: D 2000 Want to continue (Y for yes): Y Enter transaction: W 100 Want to continue (Y for yes): N Output: Net amount: 6900
- For this program, we will include exchanges (till client’s decision is “Y”) with the type (“D” for the store and “W” for withdrawal) and the sum – for that we will PC it in a limitless circle while True:
- Exchanges will resemble “D 2000” that implies Deposit 2000, so there are two qualities should be removed 1) “D” is the sort of exchange and 2) 2000 is the sum to be kept.
- Exchange information will string type-convert/split the qualities to the rundown which is delimited by the space. For this, we use a string.split() strategy.
- Presently, the qualities will be in the rundown, the main worth is the sort – which is in string group and the subsequent worth is the sum – which is in additionally string arrangement, we have to change over the sum in whole number organization. So we will change over its sort (model code: sum = int(list)).
- From that point forward, in view of the exchange type check the conditions and including/subtracting the sum from the net sum.
- From that point forward, request the client for the following exchange and check the climate, if the client’s decision isn’t “Y” or “y”, break the circle and print the net sum.
# computes net bank amount based on the input # "D" for deposit, "W" for withdrawal # define a variable for main amount net_amount = 0 while True: # input the transaction str = raw_input ("Enter transaction: ") # get the value type and amount to the list # seprated by space transaction = str.split(" ") # get the value of transaction type and amount # in the separated variables type = transaction  amount = int (transaction ) if type=="D" or type=="d": net_amount += amount elif type=="W" or type=="w": net_amount -= amount else: pass #input choice str = raw_input ("want to continue (Y for yes) : ") if not (str =="Y" or str =="y") : # break the loop break # print the net amount print "Net amount: ", net_amount
Enter transaction: D 10000 want to continue (Y for yes) : Y Enter transaction: W 5000 want to continue (Y for yes) : Y Enter transaction: D 2000 want to continue (Y for yes) : Y Enter transaction: W 100 want to continue (Y for yes) : N Net amount: 6900