Here, we will figure out how to change over comma isolated components into list utilizing Python? Here, we will enter comma separate components and convert into a list of integers.
Info comma isolated components (integers), and changes over it into the list in Python.
Input: Enter comma separated integers: 10,20,30,40,50 Output: list: ['10', '20', '30', '40', '50'] List (after converted each element to int) list (li) : [10, 20, 30, 40, 50]
- Info a comma – isolated string utilizing raw_input() strategy.
- Split the components delimited by comma (,) and appoint it to the list, to a part string, use string.split() strategy.
- The changed over list will contain string components.
- Convert components to correct integers:
- Cross each number in the list by utilizing for…in circle.
- Convert number (which is in string design) to the integer by utilizing int() technique.
- Print the list.
# input comma separated elements as string str = str (raw_input ("Enter comma separated integers: ")) print "Input string: ", str # conver to the list list = str.split (",") print "list: ", list # convert each element as integers li =  for i in list: li.append(int(i)) # print list as integers print "list (li) : ", li
Enter comma separated integers: 10,20,30,40,50 Input string: 10,20,30,40,50 list: ['10', '20', '30', '40', '50'] list (li) : [10, 20, 30, 40, 50]