Here, we are going to actualize a Python program, in which we will pronounce and string and print just EVEN length words.
Given a string, and we need to print the EVEN length words in Python.
Input: str: Python is a programming language Output: EVEN length words: Python is language
- To print the EVEN length words, we need to check the length of each word.
- For that, as a matter of first importance, we need to extricate the words from the string and relegating them in a list.
- Emphasize the list utilizing circle.
- Tally the length of each word, and check whether the length is EVEN (distinguishable by 2) or not.
- On the off chance that word’s length is EVEN, print the word.
# print EVEN length words of a string # declare, assign string str = "Python is a programming language" # extract words in list words = list(str.split(' ')) # print string print "str: ", str # print list converted string i.e. list of words print "list converted string: ", words # iterate words, get length # if length is EVEN print word print "EVEN length words:" for W in words: if(len(W)%2==0 ): print W
str: Python is a programming language list converted string: ['Python', 'is', 'a', 'programming', 'language'] EVEN length words: Python is language