SQL – HAVING Clause: Here, we will figure out how to utilize conditions on the gatherings framed by GROUP BY?
Having Clause is utilized to set conditions on the gatherings framed from GROUP BY, it likewise utilizes total functions.
SELECT column1, column2, ... FROM table_name WHERE condition GROUP BY column1, column2, ... HAVING condition;
- Column_names: are the name of the fields in the table
- table_name: name of the table from which we need to bring information
- condition: use to channel information
Following are the functions that can be utilized with having the condition
- Check – includes a number of lines in a table
- AVG – figure the normal of the given values
- MAX – returns limit of the given values
- MIN – returns least of the given values
- Whole – figures the total of the given values
- STDDEV – figures standard deviation
Test table (Student),
1) Count number of urban areas
SELECT * FROM Student GROUP BY City HAVING COUNT(City) >1;
2) To show understudies whose imprints are more noteworthy than 89 in material science?
SELECT * FROM Student GROUP BY City HAVING MAX(physics)>89;